Let me tell you 5 short reasons why you need a tribe:
- You need the energy that being in communication with like-minded people can give to your soul.
- You need to know that you are not alone in your journey. Loneliness can take you down really dark paths.
- You need someone to affirm your gifts, talents and ideas.
- You need to be pour into other people, be a listener too.
- You need to know your'e not crazy; unicorns do exist, LOL!
This past weekend I got to expereince what being a tribe just like the one I mentioned above feels like. I heard from soul invigorating speakers like Dr. Ray Charles, Susie Carder and Lisa Nichols.
Below are some nuggets from the 3 Day conference:
- Don't play into your smallness; play into your greatness.
- Define what success truly looks like for YOU.
- Value is about serving the client.
- Limiting beliefs not only limit performance but it limits the value I offer to clients.
I have a notebook full of notes and memories to last a lifetime.
Find your tribe.
Never Stop Climbing,